1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Poytin, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Jamven

Jamven Headmaster DLP Supporter

It's a decent enough fighter game. If you want to take in the fact I haven't played a fighting game since MK : DA <_<

Awesome graphics, but it does have some clipping issues with capes and whips.The Teen rating cut the balls off some of the Fatalities/Brutalities moves, they come off more awkward(?)/ toned downed than I remember. The gameplay seems slower than I remember in the past, and the 3D environment can make launching range attacks pretty gay. Friend said the story mode was only 7-8 hours.

That said, it was a pretty fun game for the amount of time I played. I only played for about 45 minutes *shrugs*.

Take it however you want, but my friend did say he was wished he rented it...

2. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

3. Cyclops

Cyclops Unspeakable

I enjoyed the game. This might be because I'm not an avid MK fan or an avid gamer, but I had fun. I wish it was rated M instead of T, but I really liked the game. The silly story was part of the fun. I loved the cut-scenes with both the MK and DC characters. I found it amusing how when Wonder Woman was forced to fight and beat Captain Marvel who was infected with Rage, SubZero simply said, "You should have finished him."

What was funny to mef or some reason was all of the MK characters still said fight before the battle, even though the DC characters didn't.

Also: The Joker is awesome. 'Nuff said.