1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

I've been reading by name, so far I've gone through Zenzao's posts, and I think most of yours, but that was really only the ones that pinged me and those near them. I also just read through TWKs posts to answer Titus.

2. Titus

Titus Squib

I was not doubt casting you. He was arguing no one should be that confident. You are someone, thus his statement had a fallacy.

He doesn't like Z's tunnel on Math but is fine with yours. The reason is the end result.

3. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I don't buy Fonti scum and definitely do not buy this being a gambit/strategy. Please link me to the game. And will do.

4. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

I wasn't talking about Fonti in that post, just wondering if Banks was using a strategy she had in a previous game

5. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

That first paragraph I do not understand. Please restate with either the quote or proper punctuation.

The second is called reads. Granted he needs to update them. So do most of the lurkers and I am poking them when they post.

---------- Post automerged at 22:19 ---------- Previous post was at 22:17 ----------

Ohhhh my bad misinterpreted.

And it is possible but Banks I would see as more 3P if lurking.
    Since Banks is experienced I would not see a Banks Titus hybrid or a Banks TMNT hybrid which if you start from your reads would be true.

6. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

7. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Newcomb

What do you think of current pressure, the aligning certain people do (there's some clear couplings, anyone else you noticed that haven't been talked about)

If you had to pick a person to save for today, who would it be and why?

In case the current wagons chances, where would you really like to see pressure put, and why?

8. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

This ladies & gentleman is called hypocrisy.

Titus, big difference between my cases and Zenzao's

9. Titus

Titus Squib

Nah, I think it's clear Math but I will play along.

TMNT: It seems to passionate to be real at this stage of the game when he shouldn't have any actually conclusive reads.

Me: Funny, you seem to have no problem wit Waco's passion.

TMNT says he hasn't got there yet.

Even TMNT understood this point. If he's saying all tunnels are problematic, he should have a problem across the board. Yet he says nothing about Waco or you. I am surprised you did not see this, or comprehend it.

---------- Post automerged at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Yes, his is right. Yours is wrong.

10. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

This is hardly me tunnelling, as I'm sure Snowvon can attest from our previous 1v1's

---------- Post automerged at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

You got that backwards....

11. Titus

Titus Squib

Looks like it to me Waco. You're framing every post I make as scum or flail while ignoring the blatant contradiction in TMNT's post. That's OK if you want to quibble semantics though...

He's picking to tell TMNT off saying all tunnels are bad because keeping Math favors his scum wincon and mislynching me does the same.

12. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

To answer your question Titus, Waco's confidence to me reads better in part because I somewhat agree with him. I think the way you post is very slick. You're very good at talking yourself out of situations and around what other people are saying though that, I think, I'll save for when I go through all of your posts in depth so I can be more sure of whether that means you're scum or zealous.

That said, TWKs posts also are more concrete. He points to the direct posts and phrases that make him think you're scum. Zenzao, in contrast, I don't think ever gave a particular reason for continuing to hound MB so long. He just does. It seems to me, that if he were town he'd be trying to convince everyone else that she's scum instead of yelling at her. Also, I don't like the way his vote switched to me instead of staying on MB. It reads like he's going for a lynch rather than continuing to press for the answers he wants when D1 still has 4?3? days left.

13. Titus

Titus Squib

TMNT, there's another contradiction. Z did make a post on Mathblade and quoted specific posts to do it. You don't like he has multiple scumreads and voted for the bigger wagon? Oh right where is your vote...

You're implying that Z should be voting for Math to "look for answers" but Z from his posts has already found you and Math as scum. Second, if voting people is looking for answers, why are you voting no one?

14. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

The Waco Kid, you commented on and added a few reads earlier. If you had to pick say 4 people you felt the strongest about atm(either alignment) who would that be and why?

15. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Titus:

If you could replace like 90% of the pronouns in your posts with proper nouns, I feel like that would increase the ability of me (and maybe others) to understand what you're saying by a ton.

I feel like you assume people are in your head and can automatically parse the referent in your sentences.

16. Titus

Titus Squib

Newcomb, I will work on that in the future but for now, is there any post in particular you need rephrased?

17. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

i think Titus is just spewing doubt as I said to avoid talk of Titus scum or Pozzai scum so let's focus there instead.

I don't think Titus has said a positive/constructive thing in a while which she does as town. As scum she tries to get buy in but is more destructive. Look at Batmafia. Read it. Love it.
    Newcomb Titus is writing in a flail of consciousness trying to keep the conversation focused on TMNT when numerous examples of her being scummy are points out and she just says "wrong" and "look at TMNT" the more she campaigns for her not top scumread the more I think TMNT is town.

---------- Post automerged at 22:47 ---------- Previous post was at 22:45 ----------
    Atum -- Would love some thoughts on the developments so far :)

18. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

No he hasn't. He quotes MB, but he never analyses them. He quotes them just to say "Yup, that there's a scum" See his post #375 and 397.

19. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

@Fonti -- Newcomb or Titus which do you think is more likely town and why if only one was town? (I know you are town reading both but there is a reason I am asking this.)

---------- Post automerged at 22:50 ---------- Previous post was at 22:48 ----------

And a nice succinct version of what I said as well. Zenzao made the mistake of OMGUS and has never looked back since as my arguments demonstrated. The foundations of Titus Zenzao at the start of the game are apparent to me.

20. Titus

Titus Squib

MathBlade, Nah. This is just getting good showing how TMNT is cheerypicking to support an agenda. Also you're statement that I have done nothing constructive is a flat out lie.

I have proven Waco as town, boxed off mislynches, and worked on getting town to work together. So nice try on simple, I am doing nothing.

---------- Post automerged at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Also, there's zero reason to imply that only one of me or Newcomb can be town. That's a shit question designed to plant that idea. We are both town.

TMNT, first it's never quoted now it's never analyzed...