1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WIP Orochimama by WhoaMama - Naruto SI

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by Celestin, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Celestin

Celestin Dimensional Trunk

Title: Orochimama
    Alternate Title: The Snake Goes Ara Ara
    Author: WhoaMama
    Genre: Action/Comedy
    Library Category: Other Fandoms - Naruto
    Pairings: None
    Summary: By cruel trick of the fates, intervention of stupid gods, or just the apathy of an uncaring universe I find myself woken up as Orochimaru just after he had possessed a woman for his new host. Now I need to find a way to turn this hoard of sycophants and psychos into something that will not only keep me from an early grave, but also how to change it to a force of change in this messed up world.
    Link: Space Battles

SI becomes Orochimaru, but when he was a female. Oro being a woman is nothing special for shinobi world, but her complete change in behaviour to actually a decent boss and somehow carrying person on the other hand confuses everyone.

A beginning is a little slow, but once the Wave Arc and interactions with the main characters start it's a comedy gold. The important part is that the author keeps the characters grounded allowing it to be a comedy instead of crack parody.

2. TheWiseTomato

TheWiseTomato Prestigious Tomato ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I've been having a laugh at this. Well written, decent enough length. 3.5/5 cause it doesn't quite have that thing that'd put it easily at 4, but it's better than a 3.