1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Persona 3 FES

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Drake, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Solomon

Solomon Heir

From the new game plus in vanilla P3, you keep your level and your own equipment, alongside your Persona compendium and, if I remember correctly, money. You keep any items you get for maxing your S-Links.

In FES...I don't know how it works in FES. When you upload a file from vanilla P3 (what I did), you get to keep your compendium, and that's about it.

2. dyslexicfaser

dyslexicfaser First Year

Persona 3 was a game that I managed to love and hate, usually one right after the other. I loved the game.. until I hit a boss I just could not beat for hours upon hours of finding the right persona or grinding away levels of Tartarus. Then I'd love it for awhile... until I spent 3 hours going up in Tartarus only to get hit by a Mudo or Hama right before a save point, or have an enemy get to go first and blast the hell out of me with an element I happen to be weak to at the moment - and end up right back where I started, some three hours ago. Sometimes, this would happen several times. I would just keep coming back like a DV case who was certain he'd change this time.

That said - the plot was good, as I've come to expect from most Atlus games, even if Tartarus got boring around level TWO HUNDRED. I liked many of the Social Links: the hard-drinking monk, of course, and the Sun guy, and Tanaka, and Maya, and even the little kid. I'm now playing FES, and using a guide to make sure I hit every max Social Link. It's a shame that you can't have a Social Link with Akihiko, though, or Junpei. I love those guys.