1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Salt-Breaker Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Archinist, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Archinist

Archinist Hαn Sαlsæd First

Another good chapter.

I can't say I'm certain where Percy's presence will bring him, but I am curious. Now that I think about it, there's still Euron pissing about, somewhere. An utter psychopath with plans beyond our wildest dreams.

Whatever the case, Percy isn't the one who sits and does nothing.

2. ImperialxWarlord

ImperialxWarlord Second Year

I wonder if word of Percy’s arrival and feats has spread to Varys. He is Afterall the best spymaster since Bloodraven. I wonder how Bobby B and the small council will take this news, on one hand they’ve got someone claiming to be the son of a god who’s supposedly going to give Balon a crown. On the other hand Balon was very public in his dismissal of Percy who also dismissed this. I wonder how this shall change things up.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Darryn was a POS but I’ll give it to him, he didn’t go down without a fight. He had balls, attacking a demigod isn’t the wisest of things.

3. Archinist

I spent an ungodly amount of time watching Storm Area 51 memes to wait for an alert.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I get where you're coming from, but it just doesn't seem likely at the moment. News in the medieval world tended to travel slow AF. Unless the Ironborn have ravens and I just don't remember that.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Again, fuck auto-merges.

4. ImperialxWarlord

ImperialxWarlord Second Year

I’m pretty sure they have ravens. And yeah I know it’s slow but if Varys has spies on pyke (which id be he does, as they’re a rebellious region) he’ll be the first to learn of it. Plus lord crakehall meet Percy so he’s likely to tell Tywin. I wonder if they’ll take news of a demigod seriously or not.
    Yeah, fuck auto merges.

5. Zombie

Zombie Black Philip Moderator DLP Supporter

Keep discussion about Salt Breaker here until it gets its own library thread. WBA is for feed back and review. Not speculation.

6. Archinist

Got it. My bad Zombie.

7. Blorcyn

Blorcyn Chief Warlock DLP Supporter DLP Silver Supporter

Brain-squad, a review thread has been created regarding whether this should be library worthy or whether we should indulge in some e-book burning (rustle up that St. Elmo’s fire, I suppose) regarding its whole-hearted authorial approbation of Slavery.

The choice is yours.