1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Shut up a moment! Ive something to say.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Antivash, Jan 20, 2007.

Not open for further replies.
  1. BioPlague

BioPlague The Senate DLP Supporter

But Chuck you're stirring stuff I think because you're making fun of someone and not letting it go either; this is what you did a lot back then but it's alright because you were in the right because what we did was really bad and I'm sorry about it but you do have the problem of saying stuff over and over again and not letting it go and causing problems and doing stuff over and over again.

And you gotta remember this isn't easy; it'd be like if President Bush stepped down tomorrow - I mean woah, who would let that go without saying anything? I mean, there'd be so much discussion it'd be like 'Oh my, how did this happen?'

2. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

EDIT: Read Bio's post, and think he's right. I'm done. Deleted. Sorry if I made things worse.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2007
  3. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

The two cents I'm dropping in here are because this thread needs some love.

#1. Ultimately this is Raven and Zevs site, if they decide to give/take Admin/Mod privileges from someone that is their business. Would I like to know some of the reasoning behind it, yes. Would I end up supporting that reasoning unless it struck me as arbitrary, yes.

#2. At the moment I have no real opinion on this issue. Yes, I like Vash and Sera -- but once again, without the pertinent facts (which according to the posts I've seen here means that it was an issue between staff members about power/the use of it) I'm not going to pick a side except the one that leads to reconciliation. In other words, I'm going to be the UN -- I will be ineffective, ignored, and diplomatically impotent while preaching a bland watered down message of peace, love, and forgiveness.

Xiph0: Uncalled for.

Vash: I liked seeing you around in IRC and I hope that you hang around afterwards -- if you don't I will understand, but then I'll have to quintuple my IRC molestings, and I don't have the time to do that :(

4. Erotic Adventures of S

Erotic Adventures of S Denarii Host

Needed to be said.

I really hope Chuck is trying to suck up to the Admins in the hopes of getting a modship even though it's been said no one is getting one. Because if he's not he really is just this much of a bitch.

Vash has ever right to question a decision like this when he haas given a lot to the site (Both money and time). Just like it's Ravens/Zev's choice to respond or not.

To Chuck I will give this handy little bit of advice that is often put to noobs in the intro thread. "Before you post think "Is this really needed?" if the answer is no then don't post" Your posts here are not needed and nor are you. I generally stay our of anything like this because I can't be bothered. I don't care one one or the other what happens to Vash we have never really had any contact.

But you Chuck seem to be an A grade cock sucking bitch. You bitch about whats happened to DLP in a thread and wont let it drop. Then you write a DLP-isum about your self for it. Even if it was ment as a joke thats pathetic and self glorifying. Now you stick your nose in where it's not needed (Yes you can point out I'm doing the same).

5. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Meh, it isnt even the remove of the Admin status that I care about. Its that Raven couldnt give me a straight answer.

Unless Raven wants to call Cady a liar, publicly, this was about more than my "unprofessional behavior."

Fine, its Raven and Zev's site. Their call. Great, id agree to that if I'm given a proper reason. So far I've gotten two different reasons from Raven.

Abuse of power and because im using my influence poorly to sway the peons to approve of pointless bashing. If either of those were a problem, why wasnt I warned earlier? If someone had a problem with me, why didnt a higher ranking member of the staff TELL me so we could work it out professionally like adults?

But whatever. Im done arguing it. It is raven and Zev's call. Ill abide by it and raven can take his offer of becoming a mod later when he changes the Administration system and shove it. I was fired. I get it. The staff doesnt want me. Its over and im moving on.

6. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

What a non-loss it would be to have people that don't even like Harry Potter leave the site!

Cady: Quit DLP. Seriously. It's not "Dark Lord Bitch-About-Everything", it's Dark Lord Potter. If you don't like "Potter", then you have no reason to be here.

7. Dwitty

Dwitty Seventh Year DLP Supporter

Xiph: kekeke ^_^ serious kekeke

Oh and for the record, I'm Liam. :D

Mind what you say to me if you're conspiring to bring down an admin. :p

8. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

If I recall I gave you a straight answer today. The things discussed in that meeting went over topics that I had already considered myself. And it was exactly that, your unprofessional behavior and abuse of power that spurned this action.

Either way, this thread has spiralled beyond its original purpose and will continue to degenerate. Closed.

Not open for further replies.