1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey DLP authors, there's a bit less than a month left to wow us with your story about Daphne or Azkaban.

The Author applies the words to the paper or it gets the hose. Write or die! The more the merrier.

Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

Complete The Fifth Act by Sinnatious - T [Final Fantasy VII]

Discussion in 'Other Fandoms Review Board' started by CareOtters, Jun 13, 2019.

1. CareOtters

CareOtters Supreme Mugwump DLP Supporter

Title: The Fifth Act
    Author: Sinnatious
    Rating: T
    Genre: Fantasy/Sci-Fi
    Library Category: Time Travel / Other Fandoms
    Summary: Cloud has an accident with a Time materia. There are people to save, and for that, some people need to die.
    Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5951824/1/The-Fifth-Act

FFVII time travel - Cloud has an accident which causes him to go back in time, wander around killing monsters, then join SOLDIER to keep an eye on Sephiroth.

I can't say much as to whether anyone was in character as I've never played FFVII, but I'm a sucker for a time travel fanfiction so I've read this a couple of times in the past. I was certain it was in the library but could only find mention of it in megathreads. It's been recced in Almost Recommended a few times, but I think this is worth having a thread of its own. Cloud has an appropriate power-level for an endgame protagonist, and there's plenty of OP stomping around among the lesser mortals which I enjoyed.

Hopefully someone who's into Final Fantasy will weigh in with an informed opinion, but from an outsider's point of view this was a decent read.

4/5