1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned The Stranger Trilogy by serpant sorcerer - M

Discussion in 'The Alternates' started by Rahkesh Asmodaeus, Sep 10, 2005.

1. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

No, just 7.

2. Agnostics Puppet

Agnostics Puppet Professor

From the 'Stranger Trilogy Yahoo Group'

"Actually, I'm concerned too. I've sent several emails, and he hasn't answered. The last time I heard from him was when he updated the latest chapter, and he hasn't replied to any emails or posts since the chapter was published, has he? Has anyone here heard from him recently?

Kathy (i.e., "the beta")
    "

...can we be concerned now? Though, if it stopped here, I'd be more than happy to pretend that Promised Land never happened.

3. Blaise

Blaise Golden Patronus

Huh.

JackofDiamonds v.2 ?

4. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I hope he hasn't been scared off by the fact that he received a few negative reviews. that'd be lame.

5. Agnostics Puppet

Agnostics Puppet Professor

That would be horribly lame. Then again, he's received some nasty reviews before this too, and it didn't deter him.

6. bluefrog

bluefrog Card Captored and buttsecksed

The stranger trilogy is just so cool! I love this fic, its the bomb. I like how Harry's in a second AU now, and that Katie nows all about Harry's true identity. The fight with Grindelwauld was just so unbelievably awesome. Swords, wands, what more could you ask for? Oh yea, guns. Where's stained-future when you need him...

But this fic... wow so amazing.

7. Skeletaure

High Score:
    r u serios?

8. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

I ... see. Yes.

Sounds totally awesome. Don't lose your enthusiasm, Grindelwauld.

9. Blaise

Blaise Golden Patronus

Fuck y'all, getting my hopes up...

10. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

No shit, here I was thinking he was gonna post all those chapters from his Yahoo group somewhere I could read the damn things. Or the last one anyway, think that's the only one I haven't found somewhere.

11. fuubar

fuubar Headmaster

Well first off Cheddar the last one should probably not be read until there is another one out so that it won't seem quite so disappointing.

And second off.... fuck you necro poster.

12. artenry

artenry Guest

Goddamn. Thought there was a new chapter out.

Christ.

13. bluefrog

Yes I agree his update pace is slow. But the story's totally worth it. [​IMG]

14. Skeletaure

High Score:
    Clearly you haven't read the thread you're posting in.

15. bluefrog

No I read the thread. I liked all the reviews, and stuff, and I think that this fic is one of the best there is. I think that Harry and Tom Riddle (headmaster) should fight in the end... like Tom somehow being evil all along but just hiding it because Grindelwauld is there.

16. Innomine

Innomine Alchemist ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Just stop while your... not as far behind as you could be.

17. Andro

Andro Master of Death DLP Supporter

No, keep going. This is the most awesome thing I have ever seen ever.

18. bluefrog

• hey guys i want to write a fic better than the stranger trilogy which is my favorite so tell me if you guys think this plot is good

HARRY POTTER AND THE RETURN TO THE PAST TRILOGY
    • PART ONE: THE FIERY WAY OF HARRY'S PATH
    • A FANFIC EPIC

Ch1:
    • dursleys leave him alone throughout harrys childhood neglected not abused harry goes to pond skips school a lot and talks to a frog in parseltongue reads books near the pond with his frog named baloo
    • he gets letter and hagrid visits on a flying carpet
    • Harry is a wizard, goes to Hogwarts, and likes to read a lot
    • he gets sorted into grffindor
    • first and second year he has many misadventures (new plots)
    • first yr: there is an evil monster in the lake that kidnaps students
    • a storm that never stops is upon hogwarts dark magic someone preparing a ritual in the forest
    • quirrel has gone missin
    • snape is the suspect but suddenly he is killed in the forest his dead body is found
    • the evil monster is found to be a basilisk in the lake
    • harry solves these mysteries and starts to learn new advanced magic from an old tome
    • training....
    • christmas break he finds a book on occlumency and wandless magic which he reads and practices alone
    • dumbledore invites him for tea and he feels a probe in his mind
    • he gets irritated by ron and hermione telling him to stop learning the mental arts
    • he feels himself slowly going insane because he cant stop peoples thoughts entering his mind he is soaking it up like a sponge and now knows more about different people starts to make new friends (at least twenty over the course fo the chapter?)
    • quirrel comes back injured and almost dead he is bleeding and looks pale taken to hospital wing keeps screamiing im sorry im sorry voldemorts back!!
    • newspapers reporters come to hogwarts to see whats going on harry gets an interview
    • he says that voldemorts back I can feel it in my scar and that we should all be very cautious dont go out late at night and instead go out of the country if you can for a while because its not safe in england with voldemort and death eaters back
    • string of mysterious dissapearances
    • first yr over he halfhartedly sat thru the tests failed potions and astronomy so he will have to retake it with the first yrs
    • he gets a mysterious letter from S.B saying that he should try meditation to control the mental prowess he has gained and he should start learning how to become an animagus
    • on brooms he finds he is an amazing flier and plays seeker for gryfindor in his first game a giant raven attacks him he hears malfoys thoughts its his plan and he wants to take revenge, he attacks malfoy in the hallways and gets detention w/ snape (b4 death of snape)
    • also he finds he knows a lot more magic than people think but he doesnt do good on the written portions just the application
    • he thinks someones following him
    • in summer time he can do wandless magic and scares the dursleys into leaving him alone giving him bedroom etc and some money to buy notebooks hes very busy in the library reading and making notes of his magic books and orders some from flourish and blotts
    • and he does some meditation he sees a blue fire between his eyes but is too scared to go to it because he keeps seeing visions of his parents death its the scar
    • new year hes excited over the summer dumbledore and the order of the phoenix have emptied the lake and taken care of the basilisk big scene where fawkes blinds the basilisk while dumbldore attcks with closed eyes big magic scene
    • harry sees this thru scar connection b/c basilisk is vldmrts familiar unanswered questions how did it get out of chmbr of scrts
    • quirrel tells all to dumbledore how he opend the chmbr under vldmrts psssn and how he killed snape he is taken to courts its all over the newspapers he gets sent to st. mungos mental ward
    • ron and hrmione are his best friends they go sneak into the kitchens 3 nights a week and also the library
    • philosophers stone is there w/ nick flamel
    • more dissapearnces of rndm wizards
    • harry realizes his destiny when he sees a vision in his meditation in the blue fire
    • second yr continues without events
    • he goes deeper and deeper into the blue fire until he is completely immersed (2k words on meditation experiences here)
    • in his seventh yr scene jump he and vldmrt are in the middle of a duel in the fallen castle of hogwarts dumbledores body dead its a war scene horrible depressing voldmrt avda kdvras harry but he releases the blue fire hrcrux into the curse and the bcklsh takes his magic away
    • vldmrts hrcrx is destroyed his last one he feels mortal again
    • harry has no magic left but vldmrt can still use magic curses harry and tortures him leaves him like a muggle and goes away with his death eaters
    • harry cant use magic only occlumency and legilimency the blue fire is gone in its place there is a void that pulls him in slowly his magic is in the black hole
    • he ccant transform to his animagus anymore (eagle)
    • how to get it back? He starts research in hogwarts library which is unharmed
    • finds ritual book in restricted section
    • everyone leaves him alone while hogwarts is being rebuiilt
    • newspapers: chosen one lost his magic! Dumbledores dead! Ministry is in shambles hogwarts being rebuilt will take 1yr harry is left there b/c he's adult and nobody asks him to leave thinking he is finding a way to get his magic back so out of pity many people send him presents and money which he accpts
    • he lives in hagrids hut with his girlfriend alisha spinnet and ron and hermione visit often
    • lots of sex scenes here while he researches (like 5k words of filler and cottton material)
    • he prepares for the ritual he has to sacrifice his love and he anguishes about this decision finally decides to do it slips potion in alisha and then kills her for the ritual
    • but alisha is part 1/5th veela and ritual needs human sacrifice
    • so instead of travelling just a few months back he goes into the void and travels 10 000 yrs back in time
    • he lands on a field in the middle of two tribes who are about to fight a magic/muggle battle and he suddenly has his wandless magic back but no wand he gets a staff and uses it to protect himself from all around him. Staff is clumsy hard to channel magic into spells dont work so good
    • After battle the chief of the victory tribe calls him to his tent and harry says he is from a far away land who has teleported here by accident
    • he shows them how to apparate but they learn slow the chief sees hes a powerful warlock and offers him a place as his right hand harry accepts the chief gives him his daughter to marry
    • daughter fiona loves to ride horses and shoot arrows hunting fishing a tom boy but fiercely independent and rebellious wants to go out into the world
    • harry falls in love with her and is very awkard tells lies that are balantly false but she is in love with the potion masters son Shon who is good at everything and very popular harry not so much
    • the potions master wants to kill harry and plots against him with another warlock
    • harry is happy here no voldemort he wants to see this world and enjoy
    • but he feels very guilty about alisha has nightmares
    • fiona gets pregnant with shons son the chief is super angry
    • harry is depressed and decides he cant stay
    • but then he drinks poison in a tavern and is sick just while another tribe has started to make war with this one
    • approx: 50k words or maybe even more
    ch 2
    • in the fields the tribe attacks and harry stuck in the tent forces himself up when he hears alishass crys of being tortured and her baby killed while shon runs away scared, brave when nothing mattered but a coward at heart
    • he uses his emotions to lighten up a blue fire on the fields of the war tribes which totally destroy the oncoming warriors
    • their magical prowess is showed when their warlocks counter with a humongous backlash of ocean water from the nearby shore
    • one of them gathers up the cloudsi n the air and makes an air sword which penetretes harrys heart
    • one of his own tribe the warlock who plotted agianst him comes and saves him, stiff liped
    • the potions master heals him
    • harry rushes back eager to save his hero nature pouring out knowing that to save alisha he must destroy the tribe
    • the chieften is killed
    • harry is all alone and he needs to kill the other chieften to even the field or else he will die
    • shon comes back on a small dragon not a coward but a hero knowing he would need this to save the tribe
    • shon attacks with the dragon and destroys almost two thirds of the other tribe
    • harry attacks the cheiften who is also a warlock parseltongue and they make a parselduel which is snakes all over duel flowing through each of them at against each other
    • he kills the ancient salazar slytherin everybody is shocked they think harry must be a superwizard like gryffindor or hufflepuff
    • whats his name what house does he belong to? Potter, Harry Potter. No Potters around, ok thats your new family house, the Potters.
    • Harry finds himself a new home among the chief but now shon wants to be chief so everyone is unsure shon has history so they decide a duel! Duel! Alisha agrees as shes the daughter shes the interim chief and she decides that to the victor goes her hand as well as chieftenship.
    • Harry is deep in fire love and accepts shon has to or else he will be a coward harry insults him
    • shon and harry fight in a deep pit with burning hot coals on the walls. They fight a real wizard duel
    • shon attacks harrys heart where it has just healed with a serious assassin spell everyone above is gossiping such a cruel act who would have thought shon was capable of it but apparently he is a coward like in the battle
    • harry is seriously hurt but decides to transform into his aniimagus which he had kept secret
    • he flies out of the pit they all shout and cry in wonder amazed harry flies over the fields to some mountains around and lives in a gigantic abundunt cave where he heals slowly in his animagus form
    • while he is healing he meditates and learns new things about himself he sees his astral body luminious in the twisting nethers of the etherworld of magic
    • discovers spells are just tendrils of magic seeping into the real physical world through people
    • because the etherworld is contained of only people holding it up together it is a false psychic world
    • he sees these visions and learns it is coming from the void
    • so he wakes up healed but confused mental illness stage where he experiences nightmares and cant get sleep because of the black hole voldemort caused due to his avada kedavra
    • harry intelligently chooses not to go back and decides ok let shon be chief he was a cheater ussing a forbidden technique the precursor to the killing curse because at this early stage the killing curse is banned
    • harry learns of an ancient sage living in the mountains from a reptile flying bird who also says be careful of the ancient sage's evil twin who is his horcrux who lives in the ancient sage's shadow
    • he wonders if he should go to the obviously dark sage named argon but finally decides okay fine I wil go to his abode in his underground labrynth
    • while there he enters the labryndth and quickly gets lost there are torture rooms as well as fierce beasts chained as well as mass orgy rooms where a veela seduces him
    • he is seduced and intoxicated in an empty room and wakes up to have dinner with argon
    • argon offers him a place at the labrynth after seeing his adventures through his crystal ball and harry accepts not knowing what else to do says he'll think about it needs 24 hours
    • argon agrees but says I need something in return while you are thinking I need you to get information from a hard cracker warlock who won't give away his tribes secret healing recipe
    • harry nods but inside is shocked and knows he needs to get out of here instead of have crumbling morals he doesnt want to be a dark wizard like voldemort wants to get some place safe and think about his goal of going and defeating voldemort
    • but then realizes why not just stay here he can change the time line so voldemort migth not even exist b/c he killed salazr slytrn in a parselduel so hes fine
    • but then as he is sitting in his room for 1hr waiting to be called down to meet the crack warrior
    • the people to bringers are late so argon punishes them by dumping them in giant cauldrons makes harry watch
    • argon says that is the original killing curse liquified those cauldrons are liquid avada kedavras
    • argon says he is the creater of the avada kedavra curse
    • harry is shocked and realizes he has found a greater evil than voldemort or at least another voldemort on par with the same
    • suddenly argons illusionary appearance vanishes and is replaced by salazar slytherin himself
    • you didnt think you won did you defeating a superwizard like me
    • harry laughs decides he should put on a false bravado says oh who me? Of course I knew all along you were slytherin I was just playing you man. Ok you want to fight or do you want me to join you?
    • Slytherin smirks I have many tribes a whole country to the north I call asia it is my kingdom
    • asia is a water basilisk that I have so I have called it asia's land because it is a gift to her my water basilisk is jealous of my land basilisk
    • do you want to meet them asks salazar
    • harry refuses no thank you so should I torture the hard cracker wizard or do you want my reply to your offer now?
    • What is it asks sz
    • yes says harryr I accept I will be your servent
    • I dont have servents I have slaves but although a servent sounds like a good idea
    • you have no servents
    • just slaves says salazar I brand my slaves but if I have servents now I guess I need a new name for my followers it should make sense I have followers on multiple levels some are lower than others what name you suggest
    • harry says deaht eaters
    • salazar smiles good name potter
    • harry and salazar go eat food meal and harry says the healing recipe will I get to try it
    • why says salazar
    • I am a death eater your servent I should get more rewarded than slaves correct?
    • Salazar ok fine you will get a sip are you injured
    • my chest and heart says harry
    • salazar smiles ok I have a snake that has a healing cure in her poison which will heal your body much better than the snake recipe
    • harry says ok fine I will try it get bitten
    • salazar calls using parseltongue the voice echoes through the labrynth and a snake ten meters long lean and muscular comes in it is red and has completely black eyes no puils just a blackness that reminds harry of the void suddenly he is transported out of his body to his astral body and knows salazar is lyinng wants to kill him using the snakes poison
    • harry says no thanks its your snake if you dont want to give me the recipe its ok
    • salazar says good thinking I need intelligent ppl thats why youre a death eater not a slave because of your intelligence
    • thanks says harry and tries to use mental arts legilimency to contact slytherins mind
    • oh you know this game too salazar says
    • harry is thrown outward and blacks out he awakens in a pit that has a viper in it in a hole he is a tunnel blocked out only a sleeping viper inside
    • harry starts talking to the viper who says he is really gryffindor trapped in this body please help me whats your name
    • harry potter
    • potter sounds like the name of one of the light side come help me he expects me to bite you but please if you have the power of the light you free us I need your help
    • ok fine harry says and tries his best he apparates the snake out back to the old tribe who are eating and sleeping on their lands oblliviuios under shons command alisha is fucking shon like crazy every night harry spies and it tears his heart apart because he loves alisha when he was fuckking the veela he kept thinking about alishas face love haha fire under invisibility cloak gryfindor's
    • gryffindr says ah the love of a girl is quite a sad affair my friend you love them but then they are not lovers of you
    • potter says ok fine whatever where should I go now I dont want to be near her
    • I think your making a mistake go to her take control of this tribe you are a better wizard than tht pompous ass
    • harry happy shons getting beat verbally says no I dont want her
    • gryfndr smiles ok its your choice come to my castle hogwarts you want to?
    • Harry accepts and they go to hogwarts on a broomstick together
    • gryfond arrives to hogwarts harry can feel the wards surprise which transfer over to grfndr who looks suspicious youv been hear before or somewhere beyond this moment perhaps the future you explain only evil magic can change your displacement in the line of time
    • harry says later please let me rest I am tired after the teleportation
    • I am suspicious you seem to be a wizard of exotic knowledge and unrivalled genius who has I see gone farther into magic you can turn into an eagle! So much you must be very smart a creative soul indeed ok please have food and rest take ten days I give you hospice for ten days I will assure you on my life no harm comes to you I am a powerful wizrd rest and relax for ten days
    • harry says thanks but decides to stay on his tip toes
    • he lives in a grand hogwarts castle and to make sure he isnt a prisoner he takes walks in the forbidden forest everyday and flies on the lake with his broomstick
    • gryfiindor is nowhere to be seen
    • nothing happens for ten days he is indeed safe he reflects on like he has gone beyond time he is in hogwarts but he is sure time has stopped here no wondr he is safe gryfindor can stop time too! So he must be just as evil
    • haha after ten days everything dissolves and he wakes up to salazars face gryfindors dead I killed him ten years before you came
    • salazar laughs harry asks whats tat he replies your demise the void is pulling harry in
    • then s says I can get you anywere anytime through the hole in your mind it is such a big hole such a huge entry I can fuck wid you anytime I want and you cant do nothing that hole is a portal to the astral world and you are my gateway
    • harry is angry says f u I am gonna duel you I challenge you to a parselduel
    • salazar answers ok after he is in pain b/c he is pulled into it by parselmagic I lied in a duel one does not need to die just the loss of honor is sufficient I apologise for that and parsel laws dictate I will have to pay you your choice in sum of whatever you want for retribution.
    • Harry laughs and says ok take my death eater brrand off and fill the hole in my mind
    • s says ok fine takes brand off and fills hole with healing magic of snake harry is fine he realizes and is excited yay thanks he says to salazar and decides I must go far far away across the ocean to north america I heard thats where the indians live I will tweak my ritual and do properly this time
    • he goes to north america some how time skip
    ch4

harry starts living with a new tribe in america marries chiefs daugther and goes hunting for ice monsters in north pole every winter stays there twenty years gets family is well respected because he is only sorcerer there they are banned from magic country because they're muggles
    he makes big fortune selling ice monster claws
    decides to kill slytherin whos stirring up havoc instead of working on the ritual
    goes back after 20 yrs leaving family behind, on a ship with wifes tribes 4 best friends of his warriors all of them
    he now has goal of assassinating salazar slytherin who was in asia working on his avada kedavra spell so harry has to go to asia
    he takes a whore and fucks her on the trip across the ocean the 4 men from wifes tribe are angry hes doing it but they are muggles harrys a wizard and hes horny
    the whore is blond and has big boobs and nice bubbly but she is young and a virgin too a dukes daugther who got sold to harry because the duke couldnt pay his debts
    yay for his fortune empire
    so harry has an adultrous affair for the two month long journey they are everywhere but 4 men cant do nothing about it not even send a messege
    harry plans to kill them
    wife had exacted promise from them not to let any harm come to harry
    they are obeying because of honor but harry is so badass
    when they arrive they go to eyon castle ancient castle of the tai chi masters
    all is welcome no war waged here this is neutral territory
    harry and whore attend party at night in eyon castle
    salazar is there with his whore
    they go to an empty room to talk
    the whores make out and fuck each other on the sofa
    harry and salazar have a stressed conversion
    h: i am going to kill you
    s: you? i think not mwahahhaha
    H: i know the avda kdvra you smelt it on me because i have survived it
    S: what impossible yet i sense no lies
    whores fuck a lot
    • after the party harry and whore go to the forest hes horny and whore gives him a blowjob harry is leanign against a tree when he suddenly hears a sound
    • he cums on whores face, leaves her and goes to cave
    • did you know, says an old sagely tai chi master, the best way to increase your iq is to murder somebody
    • I didnt know that says harry
    • do it make a horcrux says the master
    • why so I can kill my soul?
    • Horcruxes are very useful just trust us
    • there is an old legend harry heard that tai chi masters always help and are very light people they never lie harry is feelign stressed and so he does it
    • he murders whore
    • whore is killed
    • now fuck her says tai chi master
    • ok harry says and fucks whores dead body
    • he feels his magic swelling up he feels super powerful as he comes into dead body
    • tai chi master laughs good job harry that felt good right?
    • Yes says harry it felt awesome
    • come be my apprentice you need more training if you are going to defeat slytherin I will teach you the ways of the shadow tai chi arts
    • ok harry says will I become a ninja like you
    • yes after I am done with you tai chi master says
    • training 5000 words of training with tai chi master
    • he teaches harry the taooist way of water and harry goes deeper into meditation he sinks into samadhi and enligthenment and new age bullshit I will google from internet
    • now harry has discovered the secrets of the astral world he can finally hunt down slytehrin!
    • He kills the 4 men boosting his magic again but he doesnt yet make a horcrux
    • he wants to do it to fionna (or is it alisha i forget) who married betrayed him with shon
    • make horcrux out of her!!
    • then hunt slytherin down and do his duty
    i had typed more but it got deleted!
    anyways tell me what you guys think ok?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2009
  19. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

I'm not going to read 4k words of bad trolling. GTFO of this thread, bluefrog.

20. White Rabbit

White Rabbit Hippity Hoppity DLP Supporter

The plot summary looks like you need to get the fuck out of this thread and put a bullet in your head for being such a gigantic cunt.