1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Uncharted 4

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Myrrdin Emrys, May 9, 2016.

1. Myrrdin Emrys

Myrrdin Emrys Disappeared

High Score:
    So...... anyone know what Uncharted 4 is? If so, give your opinion as to what you think about the game.

For those of you who don't know, Uncharted 4 basically follows the story of a treasure-hunter of sorts. These guys on Facebook started posting about how great the game is, and seeing as tomorrows the 10th of May, I'm waiting for opinions.

If you guys haven't heard of the game, head over to Play-Stations channel on Youtube and watch the preview. I think its pretty good, but I'm here for your opinion as to whether I should buy it or not.

TL;DR: Are you people going to buy Uncharted 4?

2. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I played 1-3 on my mates ps3 a few years back and I loved them. If I had a console, I would definitely get it, but I am not going to buy one just for this game and Persona 5. Maybe in a few years.

3. Wynter

Wynter Order Member

Aiming to buy after semester ends, I'm curious as to how it'll turn out as from what I remember hearing the team in charge of The Last of Us had a big role in this one and it's apparently got a shitload more of a thematic focus than the last 3.

In terms of the gameplay I like what I've seen, but I can't really comment til I get a feel of the game myself.

Long Story Short am I buying? Yes. Am I excited? Definitely

4. Myrrdin Emrys

Myrrdin Emrys Disappeared

High Score:
    Any one else?

---------- Post automerged at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------
    Wynter. Might just buy a PS4 in the summer.

Nemrut. By the way you guys responded, I believe I should buy the game. Thanks for the feedback.

P.S: My computers acting up, so if you see some wacky posts and replies twice in the same thread, please excuse me.

Last edited: May 9, 2016