1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

JoaT^2 15er - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jul 7, 2020.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Akina dies. I still don’t get this kill, I don’t think it’s something I would do. I’m feeling like at this point it almost has to be fear of the joat, but like, why?

Feels genuine, minor townpoints to Dels, could be scum!Dels just feeling bad.

Dels follows up on the me/Von/Gemma dynamic and adds Cobalt in. Scum!him knows were all town, but could just being doing this to replicate his townplay.

I open up the Day and am clearly upset about the Wisp yeet and the mounting pressure on me, as it felt like it was coming out of nowhere and probably coming from some town.

Me talking about my scumread on Cobalt at eod1.

Cobalt opens the Day by voting me, but then does nothing with it and leaves.

I’m not really getting anything from this, just quoting it.

My defense of fluff was correct, surprising no one.

Cobalt’s “garbage” thing is the like the “wack” thing. He can believe it regardless of alignment, because town can be “wack” and “garbage.”

I was fucking thrilled to have Reg joining, because the game felt terrible and I was so ready for him to point out a wolf I could murder.

Dels was Reg’s first clear.

I believe this was most of the logic given against me at the beginning of day 2, and I’d like to respond now by reiterating “screw you, Von.”

The Dels thing was all Reg gave at first, and because I was already in a bad place, I went from “Reg will save me” to “fuck me, Reg has nothing” in like 30 seconds.

Me talking about struggling at the beginning of the Day.

Gemma reaches out to me. I started with a thank you because I knew her primary motivation was to help me feel better. I also started townreading her for that, mostly because of how appreciative I was, and I tried to contain that feeling, as explained above. The Cuth read sucked, as we know. The rest were fine.

Me getting really annoyed with Von for doing the thing where he accuses me of not directing the town well enough or some such bullshit. Ironically, over the last three or so years, he has only not done this when I wasn’t town.

I talked about Ampharos here, and acknowledged that she wasn’t likely to die. Part of the reason I voted her at all was to make sure the seriousness of my scumread on her at eod was noted, so that if I died people would look at her. In retrospect, that and my Cobalt push are probably why I didn’t die. I don’t know why Gemma didn’t die though.

Gemma asks about the Cuth read because she disagrees. I defend him more, rip me. This read is all about connections to me and what I was feeling, so not the kind of thing scum!me would expect to sway say Reg, for example.

Cobalt leaves having posted nothing but that one thing to me. Super underwhelming, shows that he didn’t really care or have thoughts over Night.

Random read.

I call out Cobalt for the reasons stated above, and question the Akina kill with that in mind and don’t really get anywhere with trying to figure it out.

Gemma talks to me about Cuth more, and how she didn’t like what he was doing.

I reach out to Dels and talk about the wagons and how they look bad for Cobalt.

Response to Gemma about Cuth, again it’s a defense from the pov of us mindmelding. It’s not good, but it’s probably not what I do as scum?

Then I questioned my own logic against Cobalt, because it could (and partially was) and issue with me not pushing the case strongly enough.

Gemma also felt the weirdness about the Cobalt wagon, so it wasn’t just me. In retrospect, I think it was just Amy’s interference.

Rubicon tries to give me credit for probably not shooting Akina, I shoot it down. Light logic to townread Sloth.

More random thoughts, some focus on Cobalt and Amy.

I get annoyed with Gemma for voting Wisp even though she thought he could be cleared later, when I had the impression that he needed to be out of the game for her to feel comfortable in it.

Tom votes Amy.

Reg backs it up a little bit. He also starts to question the Cuth townreads, though he says he was ‘“nodding along” with a lot of my logic, which makes me feel less bad.

Gemma later said this read on me was faked to help me feel better, which, uh, sucks, a lot. Because it’s a good read, and it’s an accurate understanding of what I was doing.

My first reach out to Reg is to talk about two scum.

Just stuff. I’m reluctant to fall in line with Reg’s Dels’ townread right away, because I don’t fully share it and don’t like his opening defense of Cobalt.

I’m willing to take Cuth’s explanation that it was doc dodging at face value.

Ok, this one, look at this. Cuth literally says he was sponging off of how I felt. He lays out how when Wisp started to seem more town he thought I might unvote, so he unvoted preemptively, and then I didn’t unvote so Cuth got back on the wagon. Cuth is laying out what he was doing to try to pocket me.

I am an idiot.

Maybe the town among you two can get more from this, but all I’m getting is that Cuth timed me as town, because I already knew he was doing that.

I vote Amy, because the Cobalt vote isn’t doing anything.

Reg calls out how in Cuth’s previous post, with his own reads, he should be scumreading Cobalt because all of his townreads were scumreading Cobalt. Could be some tmi in there, like Cuth was unconsciously townreading those people precisely because they were going after his partner, and he also didn’t want to defend a partner. Could just be a general disconnect it what Cuth was thinking?

Reg closes in on Cuth.

Von calls Cobalt out.

Reg also calls Cobalt out.

Cobalt pops in for some more self defense.

Dels defends Cobalt some more, I hate it.

I can buy that town!Cobalt would want to listen to Gemma on me, I just don’t think it’s that likely? Idk. I also wonder how much of this was because I unvoted and started after Amy.

More self defense.

Me dunking on Cobalt.

This is fine, I guess? Like it’s obviously not good, but I wonder if scum!Dels backs off of me because he thinks Reg and Gemma are going to townread me, but. The tom vote is terrible in that moment, when he’s townreading the scum he could be voting.

Dels brings up that Amy did something super similar to another scum game. He never followed up on it, but I don’t think he brings this up as scum? Like, why dunk your teammate but not get credit for it? The answer is because you get credit for not seeking credit, but I digress.

Screaming.

I avoided talking about Waco’s case on tom. Wasn’t townreading or scumreading either of them, so I wanted to just let that play out while I pursued my own reads.

I suck. Also, I think Cobalt reaching out to scum more could be a scum thing now? Like maybe he overreached from fear of not interacting enough with his scummates and instead started interacting too much?

I did appreciate the defense from Dels, and yeah, I said it first, because whatever Vaimes likes to think, him not liking how I was leading him to a wolf was the problem.

Gemma talking both about how I’m independently town and how I wasn’t likely scum with Cuth (the w/w she’s talking about here).

Dels sucks it up and votes Cobalt. Not sure this is actually towny from him, since in scum!him worlds Amy and Cuth are under pressure and he needs a different yeet to defend them, but it does make me feel better about him townreading Cobalt later? Like, if he needed Cobalt as misyeet here, then he needed Cobalt as a misyeet later too, unless he thought Jari would be good enough? I kind of doubt that.

Me dropping logic against Amy. I argued with sloth about this later. This should have been a reason to not yeet Vaimes, and I feel stupid for not bringing it up.

Pressure mounts on Cobalt.

I sheep Vaimes’ Waco townread and add my own logic in.

Reg’s logic for Dels being town.

Gemma asked me why I wasn’t trying to figure out the game or something, I responded with a joke because I didn’t and still don’t know what she was talking about.

Follow up the me/Cuth not w/w thing, though Gemma walks it back a bit. It’s still a good read.

Boop. I could post this as a Cuth teammate.

This is also weak, though as Cobalt states later, that could be part of his playstyle change. I don’t hate the follow up on the tom scum read.

I don’t like that reads are basically the same as his Day 1 reads:
    Like subtract Wisp, move me down because I’m pushing him, and those are the only changes. I think, normally, this wouldn’t be that bad, since not that much changes from late D1 to early D2, but the original reads were more from skimming as Cobalt was trying to catch up than they were in depth reads, so, I feel like town!Cobalt would have had something more to add or change as he got more time to engage with the game.

Yeah, I wasn’t a big fan of tom’s reasoning or his thing about scum voting Wisp either, didn’t find it compelling. I think Tom was just being performative though, and working off a Wisp townread and making things up to get people to vote elsewhere.

I don’t hate this. Don’t really like that he let Gemma sway him when he thought she was scummy, but he also could have been trying to be respectful. We’ve been over this. I don’t think I was trolly or chaotic at eod, but I guess town!Cobalt could feel that way when I was pushing him? Eh.

Dislike. He cares so much about what Reg thinks about him, I’m used to town!balt just doing his thing.

Backs up Dels’ logic against tom. One of you sucks.

Defends Cuth. I don’t hate this take, it’s fine. I think he leaves a lot of room in the second and third paragraph for him to change his mind and not get called out it, which has some scum motivation.

This ironically feels more like town!Cobalt, even though it’s terrible.

Dels supporting Cobalt’s scumread on tom. Ugh, you guys fucking suck.

I feel like this is almost fake? Like you know I know you have a tmi problem, why act like you don’t get it? Could be genuine I guess.

Vaimes read is Vaimes read, not much to read into here. Kind of like him asking for the read on me, fits with him suspecting me.

Pressure builds up on Amy and Cuth.

Dels defending Sloth. Imo, if Dels is a wolf, he’s starting the setup up here for the him/sloth/cobalt counter town circle at eod.

I backed off of Cobalt. Probably me being bad. Whatever.

Defense of Gemma. To elaborate, I knew she was supporting me to help me feel better, and as scum she would know I was town and genuinely feeling terrible, and she would prioritize my feelings by keeping her townread on me over a minor scum sided thing of letting me be scumread.

I’m kind of eh about this, and was eh about this at the time. Like, it’s a little too logically and feels kind of fake, I was expecting more of a “FONTI IS BACKING OFF BECAUSE SHE KNOWS PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SEE I’M TOWN” but I could also just be viewing Cobalt’s townplay really poorly. I liked the way he kind of got more suspicious as I backed off though, felt kind of closer to town!Cobalt’s wheelhouse.

I pinged Amy, and was genuinely wondering if she didn’t know the Day had started, so I went back to see if she had posted and to figure out what was going on. If I were scum with her, I would know what was going on or would be able to ask in scumchat, there’s no need to do this and it’s a weird thing to fake. This was also a result of me being frustrated that both my Cobalt vote and now my Amy vote were going nowhere.

Yeah, Cobalt thing. I am potentially an idiot.

Uh, I actually strongly felt Amy and Tom weren’t together by Day 3, oh well.

Tom calling out Cobalt, didn’t really agree with this at the time, since I think town can forget meta things like that pretty easily and the justifications can shift around, but I’ll quote it now in case it was a good read.

Me sympathizing with tom. I also felt, uh, frustrated about how people were talking about my eod. I wasn’t, like, townreading tom for this, because I had just seen him get snipping in a scumgame, but, I felt for him.

Amy shows up again, just after I asked about her.

Amy makes a long post and subs both me and Cobalt out of her town reads. She makes what is now a pretty obvious attempt to deflect pressure towards Rubicon and townreads two people both Dels and Reg were townreading in Sloth and Gemma. That could have been an attempted pocketing of Dels? Hard to say.

Amy backs off of pushing tom. Could happen because her teammate (Cobalt) is pushing tom, but I’m pretty eh about that.

Amy either townsiding or trying to slip a scummate into the towncircle and prop up Reg’s read of them, choose your own interpretation.

Looks for an easy yeet target in Waco.

The “I blame Dels” is something I would normally say wouldn’t be about a partner, but who the fuck knows, apparently those kind of reads are trustworthy.

Elaboration on Waco.

Cuth pops back in. Probably not a coincidence that he was around at the same time as Amy.

I feel like my contribution towards the Wisp yeet at the beginning was really minimalized here. Like, I definitely did not just omgus him. Also, Amy links me and Cuth together to town read both of us for the push on Wisp, and her logic for townreading Cuth off of it is at a glance much stronger than the logic for townreading me. I think that’s because she wanted people to believe the Cuth, and wanted me to keep feeling mind meldy with Cuth, but didn’t want people to really townread me. I think it she was paying attention and really wanted to give a townread on me she could have come up with something a lot bettert that “ fonti’s omgus felt legitimately believed rather than self-preservative.” Especially because, like, why would I need to be self preservative as a wolf d1 on dlp?

Townread of tom, I think. Trying to make it sounds like they’re in the same place, like he was doing with me.

Slightly changed Amy reads. And yeah, she uses the Wisp push, which a lot of people, me included, townread Cuth for, to push him into her townreads to protect him, but doesn’t do the same for me.

Gemma says she feels like Amy is the kind of person we’re going to misyeet because we don’t know them, I moved in to shut that shit down.

Confession time, here’s what I got:
    My fellow soldiers will tell you I’m a terrible shot.

I, uh. Was using a meta read on Amy from an ongoing game. It was on mtgs and it ended Yesterday. In that game, I was third party and Amy was town, and our reads were almost exactly the same for most of it. Towards eod1, we were both pushing Konan, and I started to feel like she was town, but I was worried I would get night killed, so I kept pushing a not great read and was ok if Konan flipped town. Amy realized things were wrong and wanted to back off and find somewhere else to push. So, I saw the same situation happening with Wisp, where we were kind of on the same page suspecting his initial stuff, but then I felt like we should back off and Amy doubled down, the opposite of what happened when I was not town and she was. That’s why I reacted so strongly to her. And that’s why I backed down so easily when she brought up how my read was unfair, because it was, because it wasn’t something she could argue against without referencing that game. But I went for that read anyway, because I felt like she was scum. And I felt bad about using it, so I backed off when she called me on it.

@Cobalt, that’s also why I was waiting for Amy to do something at eod1. Because I expected town!Amy to come to conclusions as I was coming to them, but I couldn’t quote anything to back that up, so I acted like the meta was a lot older than it actually was. But Amy knew what I was talking about, you can see how it factored into the way she treated me.

I was expecting Reg to townread me when he isoed me, hence me being upset that he was both putting that off and tinfoiling me.

Eh. kind of towny from Cobalt.

I actually liked this at the time, felt like Cobalt coming back with real tinfoils, but I think the fact that Amy is in it actually looks bad for him, because he felt nervous about not being on the right side of history with people pushing Amy and came back to get suspicions of her on the record.

Here’s me and tom talking about the Amy read:
    Tom was a mason in that game with Amy, and also mafia. It’s complicated, the game was bastard, I don’t want to talk about it. Basically, we were talking about how in sync Amy and I were in that game, with both of us knowing she was town there, and how Amy and I weren’t in sync here. I also called out her Waco vote as being terrible and went pretty fucking hard to dunk her.

I wanted to make sure Gemma wasn’t applying the new person to dlp who gets yeeted because we don’t know them read to Amy. As scum, this is a super easy thing for me to lean on to defend Amy and make town feel bad about voting her, and instead I burned this defense to the ground.

Reg disagrees with my take, because he has no idea what I’m talking about. I don’t argue because, again, it’s an ongoing game.

Ay, fonti reads getting good.

I caution people to not offer excuses for Amy. As a wolf, I prefer to let this happen, as it makes townies look bad if she flips later, and the town who give reasons to defend her are more likely to convince themselves by stating those reads.

Cuth shows up again.

Reg asks me to look at partners, and I clear tom (yay) and Cobalt (like an idiot). The cobalt clear was because of how much she was defending him.

I think Cuth saying “Gemma going out of her way to clarify that Para is not a wolfread is a good look if Amy flips w” was him accepting that a scum might go down that Day.

The stuff about Dels probably isn’t about a partner? Like, I don’t think that specific hypocrisy type read is usually directed at a wolfmate.

Reg deep dives me, I come in later thinking he should really be townreading me by his own logic and am upset that he isn’t.

Sloth votes me, Reg votes me, Vaimes votes me.

Gemma calls Cuth out.

Reg unvotes me at some point.

I come back in, am feeling super shitty irl, and post this.
    Me angry at sloth for not seeing what I was telling him about Amy being scum.

An explanation of what I was doing d1, and defending against Reg’s attack on my Amy push.

Decent read on me from Gemma, I recommend reading it in full. (Actually a lot of it sucks, because I was playing my game like I always do and I am still fucking salty about this, espcially knowing I was on a wofl, but whatever, beggars can’t be choosers.)

Reg asks me about Cuth, I respond. It’s a bit of a nothing read.

I talk to Reg about how I accept he might be right on Cuth and am letting him do his thing instead of interfering.

Dels defends Cobalt (screaming).

Gemma puts me as clear.

Dels talks a lot about Amy and Cuth. This, uh, this sucks. Like jeez, it’s bad enough it almost looks town. He probably doesn’t compare them to each other as a wolf, unless he’s literally expecting me to make this read? And the way he gave up townreading Cuth kind of felt like what I was doing at the same time? Idk. I can also see the attempt to set up getting Sloth on scum!Dels’ side, since sloth was scumreading me and townreading Amy. Ugh.

And then he pings Reg to get him to respond to it. I don’t know, I guess Dels could think he can sway Reg away from Amy here and let Cuth figure it out, but I don’t know if he thinks this is a good idea.

This. Sucks. Dels, what the fuck.

Oh no, how horrible, fonti was herding the yeet towards Amy.

This also sucks.

I … don’t think Dels does this with two partners. This is frustrating, because it’s all fucking wifom, but like, I don’t think he links them together and talks about them being stuck in the past if he knows it’s happening because they’re wolfing, because there’s a chance some picks that idea up and uses it to yeet them.

“Fonti: your meta read of me is unfair for a variety of reasons that I can't really get into, which is the crux of why it's unfair lol,” is Amy acknowledging that I was scumreading her in comparison to an ongoing game. The bit about Wisp responds to expectation I had that she would defend him, as she wanted to defend Konan when she was town, and she clearly knows what I’m talking about.

Me calling on Dels for him being like “amy did the same thing as a wolf, but actually, it was different.” My goal at the time was just to understand.

Yeah, here’s Amy talking about the mindmelding thing I expected from her, because she knew exactly why I had this kind of read on her, and knew at this point that she had to navigate around it to get me off her back. And part of navigating around it was acknowledging that I have a point, while also talking about how it’s hard for her to argue against it, so I feel like I need to back off to be fair to her.

What the fuck, Dels.

Me saying “that’s fair lol” is me acknowledging that it’s not cool for me to use an ongoing game as the basis for me read, and the rest of it is me making an effort to move away from that and focus on this game and her reads in it.

Dels, what the fuck.

Me extending an olive branch to Amy, in case she is town and struggling since she doesn’t know the people here as well, so I’m helping her with meta stuff.

What the fuck dels.

What the fuck dels.

God damn it, Dels. I kind of buy this as a real thing? It definitely makes more sense for town!dels to bring that game up if he’s thinking about this than it does for scum!dels to bring it up for no reason.

Cobalt joins the wagon on me “for solidarity” which isn’t a real fucking read, it’s just a cop out that puts responsibility on the other people voting. And scum!Cobalt sees Cuth and Amy under pressure, and me as the way for them to get out of it,

I feel like Amy barely remembering the game is a good sign, since she probably would have chatted about it with Dels in their scumchat if he was a wolf after he brought it up? Clearly Amy is planning to go to bat to defend Cuth here, so the wolf team as wolf a whole probably was hoping to get through the Day without losing any one. Also Amy talking about not wasting time on the past feels like a reaction to Dels’ callout without her actually responding to him.

Amy stuff.
    Me trying to work with Amy.

Dels, what the fuck.

“Not surprised that he thinks he can read me.” Aight, if Dels is town, this is Amy throwing shade.

Dead Reg says kill Cobalt, I guess.

Setting up for a Jari misyeet.

Reg votes Cuth.

Amy says Tom doesn’t have misyeets he’s trying to push, when he’s pushing her.

Dels calls her out.

Amy doesn’t know how to respond. Good look for Dels.

I extend another olive branch, in part because I’m getting two people in Dels and Reg saying they know Amy better than me and my meta is wrong (it wasn’t, but whatever). So, I start looking at Jari and hope something useful will pop out.

I try to get Jari to do something, anything.

A response I made to Sloth. Gemma thought this was wolfy, I thought I never write something like this as a wolf, your mileage may vary.

Calling out Cobalt’s vote on me for “support.”

Rubicon and Reg express interest in yeeting Jari, the thread moves towards him.

I go through Jari’s iso and post a lot of stuff that’s actually good for him, and waffling on it, before sticking with my vote. Not great from me, but I’d argue that scum me would be very worried about one of me, Cuth and Amy getting yeeted at this point, and could not afford to post defence for the easy misyeet in Jari.

I joke around with Reg, because I feel deeply uncomfortable about my Cuth read and want to wait for him to come back, so I can read what he does.

Amy fakes paranoia about me voting Jari before joining me on him, probably so I don’t feel like she’s jumping on board to easily.

She also just keeps talking about needing to refresh on Cobalt and putting it off, not sure why.

Jari does this shit. Fucking why.

Amy tmis Waco as town. I’m an idiot.

Gemma about my sloth thing. I strongly disagree, but I’ll include it for you guys anyway.

Amy was concerned that I would go back to voting for her if she overreached on Jari, hence her pretending to be paranoid about me “sheeping” her.

Blah, blah.

Hey, Regfan thinks fonti and Amy are never together.

This was the bussing thing I remembered from Amy, and I think it reflects her mentality of wanting to get wolves through the Day if at all possible.

Blah.

Blah. I was in a very bad place at this point, it was the middle of the night, I had not really slept the night before, and the game felt like it was falling apart around me, so I tried to latch on to Gemma and do anything to make it better.

Amy is talking about herself here, because she was worried about the Cuth wagon gaining traction.

Me alluding to the ongoing game meta read again.

I did not like this from Cuth, and if he was going to appear in my townreads before this, he definitely wasn’t going to after. The “misyeet” part in particular felt really off.

Gemma trying to coach me through things, and me freaking out and feeling unsure about literally everything.

And then this. I thought this could be a real read at the time, but it felt weird. I think Cuth was just latching onto what was happening in front of him, because he felt like it was obviously towny and other people were going to get there on me and Gemma.

Me freaking out. I do not like reading this part.

Reg tilts, I apologize and try to work with him.

Cuth comes in to defend me, and, I think, tmis me as town. This one had me starting to worry about his alignment.

Me trying to work with Rubicon while still being mega tilted.

Me telling Jari to get his shit together.

Cuth takes a moment to try to pocket me some more.

I am now very uncomfortable with it and just want him to be town so I don’t have to worry about this.

Gemma asks me about Cuth, I respond, I am clearly now very worried about Cuth trying to pocket me and increasingly uncomfortable with him.

Cuth tries to push Reg for pushing me. Maybe he expect me to jump on board.

I do not get on board, and instead immediately undermine him, with a shove so that if he’s town, he can course correct. I now feel like Cuth is a wolf, but I want to see what he posts while I sleep (it’s after 4am) and my brain is hella foggy, so I go to sleep.

Cobalt says this garbage.

Reg recognizes that Cuth was trying to use me, doubles down on him, and starts to realize that I’m town.

?

I don’t know what to make of this. Cuth’s doc doding stuff was a while ago and also wasn’t ever really relevant? Cobalt defends both partners. Idk, this could be scum Cobalt reaching to defend his teammates and push on me/Jari, or it could be town Cobalt being terrible.

Cuth comes back, I forget what’s going on here, so I’ll check it again when I make this post and see if it’s important.

The fuck? So, scum!Cobalt just decides to fight Reg here? I, uh, don’t know that he does that, especially after that really bad performance from Cuth. I don’t know. This is just terrible either way, and the idea that Reg is being pocketed doesn’t make any sense, Reg was pushing me/Jari/Cuth, and Cobalt agreed on two of those three.

Ok.

Yeah, I think this is scum!Cobalt. I think he knew exactly what he was doing and that’s why he said this, because he knew, or Amy told him, that Reg, Dels and I would all townread him after cuth flipped wolf for this.

And then, like, was he not reading Cuth’s posts at all? Cuth was hard defending me, of course he’s going to say Jari. What is this question?

This isn’t bad, but it doesn’t set up Rubicon, who was scumreading me, to try to push me more and divert pressure from Cuth and Amy.

Towny Cobalt attitude, I don’t really care about it at this point.

Gemma about Cuth, she also saw that he was trying to pocket me.

Cuth’s third point is focused on how Reg was treating me poorly, because he knows it’s true and I’m town. I think he saw me freaking out at 4am and doubting Reg and thought he could push this and I might get on board and screw up everything. He was very, very wrong.

Ew, etc.

Jari, why. I mean, he’s right, and I think Cuth only tried it because the scum team was cornered and they had to try /something/ and Cuth thought he saw an opportunity with me.

Whatever, I’m not clearing Cobalt for this.

Eh.

Cobalt and Jari fight, I kind of liked Jari off of this.

^

W/e.

God damn it, tom.

What the fuck dels, etc.

^

Uh, I guess scum!Dels doesn’t push me to commit more on my Amy read? It’s probably not alignment indicative, because he may have just been confused, regardless of alignment.

Dels backs Cuth’s conspiracy theory up, fonti hates it. Seems kind of pointless for a wolf to do this.

Dels defends Cobalt, Cobalt thanks him.

I wake up, Cuth is back, having slept on the interaction I know where my vote is going.

Cuth tries to appease me.

Explanation about why my Amy push wasn’t as strong as it seemed (basically my language tends to be stronger in my pushes than my actual conviction.)

Me to Cuth, telling him I’ll wait to see what he has to say.

Jari and Cobalt fight, Jari drops an ok case.

Cuth doesn’t know what to do and is floundering.
    I try to help, because I like him and because he might be town. I always intend to end the Day voting him,, but I’m ok with backing up if it helps potentially town!Cuth feel better.

Vaimes points out an issue with my Cobalt read.

I acknowledge it and my feelings on Jari’s case, and swap to Cobalt from Jari.

Cobalt picks up pressure.

I respond to sloth. Don’t there’s much to read into here, beyond the points against Cobalt and for Jari.

Cobalt is defensive.

Cobalt is defensive.

Cobalt asks Dels for help. I use this to rule out Dels/Cobalt worlds (correctly, woo).

Cobalt is upset that Jari can do nothing and get townread but when wolfbalt does nothing we murder him.

Playstyle stuff, could be real, I have been thinking about this and have given Cobalt a lot of slack because of it over the last few Days.

I hate the “when I as a villager find myself agreeing with the thought process of another player that much.” Why is the “as a villager” in there, it should just be assumed? It’s like Cobalt’s misyeet versus yeet language choice thing on Waco Yesterday.

Cobalt’s reads are also still the same as the were when he caught up on Day 1:
    That, @Dels, is what I meant by stale reads.

Appeasement while saying he not’s going to appease people.

More appeasement.

Me dunking on Cobalt.

Me reversing out of dunking on Cobalt.

Clearing the Cobalt/Dels world.

Yeah, Reg and I were finally on the same page here.

Bruh, there was a ton of new information, how the fuck was it “simply [not] enough” to change your reads?

Eh, this is fair.

Dels, what the fuck.

Von starts the Cuth push, Reg and I jump on shortly after. Amy comes back.

Ew.

I defend Jari, then vote Cuth.

More Jari defense, trying to get Rubicon off of him.

Reg and I vibing.

Ay, nice Cobalt dunk.

Cobalt is mad that Jari gets to do things as town and not get yeeted when scumbalt gets pressure for them. Ayway.

Me focused in on Cuth.

Go past me. I was having fun at this point, and being a little obnoxious.

Amy comes in to say she won’t yeet Cobalt or Cuth.

I immediately jump on her.

Supporting the push against Cuth.

Getting Tom on board with yeeting Cuth.

Ugh.

Still trying to get tom to yeet Cuth.

Ugh again.

Looking back for connections between Amy/Cuth/Cobalt and others. Iirc I was isoing Dels for Reg, and happened to see this.

Trying to get tom to vote Cuth some more, since the Amy yeet was happening and had a bunch of defenders (hi Dels).

Amy revving up to yeet Jari and defend her teammates.

Me providing reasoning for Dels to be town after Cuth flips.

Local mafia player destroys wolf’s attempt to influence town.

Local wolf sad about this.

Local mafia player dissects local wolf’s every move.

Reg was feeling the same way, but I said it first. Anyway.

Local mafia player doesn’t have time for this “yeet Jari” bullshit.

Local mafia player keeps following up on local wolf. Man, I should have said foriegn wolf, but I don’t feel like fixing it.

Cuth comes in, wants to distance from his scummates, but tries to go for the set scum yeet on Jari. Save them Jari, you’re their only hope.

Part 1.

2. fontisian

Part two. The post was too long.

Local wolf talks about weird shit for no reason? Maybe he was frozen, idk.

Local mafia player probably solved the game Days ago and hates herself.

Cuth backs away from talking about me because he knows he’s never going to get me to work against Reg now. He asks about Amy because he needs to distance, he just doesn’t how.

Local mafia player may have been wrong to defend dels.

Local mafia player calls Cuth the fuck out.

Local mafia player probably calls the team.

Local wolf realizes their partner is dying after I ripped her Jari case apart.

Local wolf doesn't know where to go if he can’t yeet Jari.

Local Dels is useless.

Local Sloth brings hope to wolf team.

Local regfan shuts that shit down.

Local Dels, what the fuck

Ok, Cuth tries to escape the tmi accusation about me by giving a real defense. This is more about defending himself than giving a real read on me, but I think this pretty obviously isn’t w/w.

Local town doesn’t have time to unvote wolves.

Local wolf tells townies slips aren’t real, he’s not a wolf.

Local wolf tries to distance from partners (because they’re fucked)?

Local wolf defends Cobalt, I don’t know what this means.

Local Dels joins the scumwincon on yeeting Jari, what the fuck Dels.

?

Local Reg tries to compromise.

Local Cobalt acts like a wolf.

Local wolf is upset that town (fonti) keep denying her needed misyeet (Waco, Jari). She also defends Cobalt again, I don’t if it makes him a wolf or not, leave me alone.

Ok, yes, Dels, obvious town!you knows Dels/Cuth/Cobalt is not the world, come on now.

Local wolf tried to bus?

Local wolf picks which teammate she wants to live?

Local Cobalt is either pocketed or a wolf, and I can’t tell the difference.

Real talk, it’s weird that Amy and Dels came in to defend Cobalt at the same time in the same way, and I almost wonder if it /was/ done to pocket him, but like why? Why bother to do that when you need misyeets. And maybe Amy was just trying to protect a teammate and Dels got caught up in for reasons? I don’t know.

Local Dels, what even.

Local mafia player actually tries to figure out the fucking game.

Local reg says Cobalt could be faking everything before this, thank you Reg. (If Dels is mafia, fuck you Reg <3.)

Aight, thanks Reg.

“Totally pocketed” by fucking who? Do you think fucking Jari pocketed Reg? Local mafia player had never seen such bullshit before.

Local wolf thinks this will save her.

Thanks Von.

God, what the fuck. I guess scumbalt could have done this independently because he thought Cuth had a better chance of going deep? Or, like, Amy pushed him to do this because it’s so weird it would actually look good when Cuth flipped? I have no fucking idea.

Amy is frustrated with Cobalt, but no one else, because the frustration is fake and she’s trying to distance.

Local font wants to kill Cuth. (People were swinging onto Cobalt a bit.)

Local wolf defends Cobalt, and I don’t know why? Could this be pocketing? Sure. Could this be distancing? Also, sure.

Local font is distressed but not backing down from yeeting Cuth. Local is font is also clearing a whole bunch of town, because she’s great.

Yo, if Dels is town, is he allergic to seeing wolves?

Von, Tom and Waco vote Jari. Font is pissed and calls everyone a child, but then accepts that Jari and Cuth might both be wolves. I definitely quote these posts, but I think I may have tried to fit too many into one post, so they got cut. I don't think they were that important anyway.

Day 2 end.

3. fontisian

@Dels, no, come back. Shit.

4. fontisian

This is probably for the best.

5. fontisian

No.

Hun, if Cobalt is a wolf you are putting this as your signature.

6. fontisian

"Let the stress of F3," excuse you? You should be reevaluating because you've been wrong the entire fucking game, that's why you're in final 3. What kind of fucking town asks this question?

7. fontisian

To fucking bad, if you are town, it is what happened.

I'm just done, man.

8. fontisian

I understand that this is my fault for buying into Dels or Cobalt's bullshit for way too long, when I had them early, but like, can the town here not be garbage for one Day? How are both of you constantly defending every possible wolf until the end?

9. fontisian

Hint: I did.

My response to the rest of this is visceral disgust, so I'm going to stop for the night and try to catch you early tomorrow, when I no longer feel like screaming.

10. fontisian

@Cobalt Yo, I'm going to vote you tomorrow. You have tonight to try to make that not happen.

11. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Dels town is like the strongest soul read I have ever had.

I guess I’m sticking to it.

12. fontisian

There is a 0% chance you actually read my posts before writing this. There wasn't enough time.

13. fontisian

Ok, I'm breathing.

Look at the end of Day 2. Look at the beginning of Day 3. Those posts helped Cobalt a lot, and they're the reason he's alive right now. We, the town, including me, Von and Reg, expected town!Cobalt to get pocketed by wolves and to act like he thought he were town. Which Cobalt then did. So we thought he was town. Look at what I talked about with Reg at the beginning of D4.

You cannot townread Cobalt off of this alone, because if you are town, he /did it as a wolf/. And I think he must have done it knowing that it would help him, that it would be better than bussing when the whole team was going down. And I think those thoughts, that decision, comes from Amy, because I've seen her play and think like me, and that's the kind of bullshit I would try to pull as a wolf.

The scumteam was already screwed at the end of Day 2. All they could do was 1. try to yeet Jari over Cuth/Amy/Cobalt or 2. try to distance in any way. And those two things conflicted, because by trying to yeet Jari, they linked themselves together. So, scum!Cobalt and Cuth and Amy do the only thing they can to get out of that situation: townread each other so much that villagers feel like it's tmi, push the yeet onto Jari, and hope they can survive another Day.

Here's a thought, why don't you ask Cobalt why he claimed vt at eod 2? Because I think he genuine did it to save Cuth. I think the scumteam thought there was a good chance Jari was going to claim joat (you can see it in Cobalt's posts to Jari), and knew that if that happened the yeet would be down to Cuth and Cobalt. So they as a group or Cobalt individually decided he should claim vt and try to push people away from Cuth, and then Cuth was stuck having to claim vt or risk getting Cobalt yeeted, and then dying just after him.

Dels, why else does Cobalt not claim Joat there? Like, clearly the mafia team knew claiming joat is the thing to do when you're going down, or they wouldn't have had Amy do it Day 4. So why did Cuth claim vt?

14. fontisian

This is wrong, by the way.

I dropped a lot of logic against tom D3, but it was predicated on how he should have known Amy was trying to yeet Jari to save a teammate, and that teammate was probably Cuth. And he should have known that because I pointed it out multiple times and kept pointing it out. Like, yeah, I wanted to yeet tom first, but I was setting Amy up to die the moment he flips town, and scum!me had no way of knowing there was going to be a joat counterclaim between those two the next Day.

15. fontisian

This should say "why else does Cuth no claim Joat there?"

16. fontisian

And look, I fucking agree that Cobalt claiming vt as scum is weird and poor play. And I agree that Cobalt deciding to act like he's pocketing a teammate is really weird and not what I expected from him at all. But I'm town, and if you are town then /you can not clear Cobalt for this/. And you absolutely can not clear Cobalt for being on the same page as you all game, when that page was either 1.defending mafia or 2. doing nothing.

Fuck.

Look at his posts after Amy goes down. Has he done any solving since then? Any at all? He let us yeet Waco and Vaimes because he needed them to die but at no point did he ever give a single shit about figuring out their alignments. At no point did he ever read back for spew.

He went in either D3 or D4 calling himself bad and saying he messed up, but his reads never changed. He never tried to get better, he never rethought things. He's just fucking mafia who tried to set himself up to win Today with his bullshit "woe is me, yeet me now" play Yesterday.

The read that he has ever justified is the read on you, and it's just fucking pocketing. qewg2rh546j7k

Dels, if you're mafia, congratulations on winning by just defending Cobalt and you teammates while town repeatedly threw itself off a cliff. I'm so done.

17. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I claimed VT because that's my role.

But you know that, don't you.

18. fontisian

Cobalt, if you're town, fucking listen to me. You know you have been shit all game. You have protected every wolf. You voted on almost every town. Would town!Dels, mafiauniverse champion town!Dels, really be with you the whole way? Or has he just been pocketing you?

19. fontisian

No, I fucking don't.

I am town. I have defended you every Day since Day 2 to get to this point. I have waffled, and tried to find scum, and desperately tried to solve. If you're town, fucking find me.

20. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

You know, it's funny that you mention that, because one of the reasons why I'm townreading Mafia Universe Champion Dels so hard is because I know he's Mafia Universe Champion Dels and that pocketing me would be pretty transparent.

I'm sorry. I just don't believe you.