1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Start Of Lady Bellatrix Challenge; Help?

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by mournthewicked, Oct 19, 2005.

1. mournthewicked

mournthewicked Mistress

I hate Dumbledore, and he will most definitely be defeated. Don't worry, who wants the Light Side to win, anyway? It's cliche.

And, yes.

2. StrifeXII

StrifeXII Guest

I know its cliche but it happens so many damn times
    another idea is that sirius and bellatrix could raise harry as mother and father.
    A dark sirius thats bitter and wants revenge for being thrown in jail without a trial.
    Good Luck

3. mournthewicked

mournthewicked Mistress

I don't see my Bella forgiving Sirius anytime. Forgiving Sirius would almost jeopardize her standing with many people who end up siding with her. She wouldn't do that.

In my AU, Bella ends up killing Sirius but not like in OOTP.

Thanks.

4. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I do have one suggestion, which is pretty much applicable to everyone.

-Ditch the first-person. It may just be me, but when I see a first person story I do not read it. It breaks immersion to read "I saw something" or "I was scared" sort of thing.

It reads better and keeps the readers immersed in the world you're creating when they see just simple quotation marks, or some sort of symbolization showing it's inner thoughts.

5. Necrule Paen

Necrule Paen DLP Elite DLP Supporter

This just popped into my head. The way she gets the werewolves is by sleeping with Greyback, during the aftersex she whispers some ideas in his head that causes some lesser werewolf leaders to band together and kill him. Since there is no definitive person to become Alpha the werewolve tribes descend into civil strife. She then selects one male to back and with her already considerable army of vampires, giants, dementors and whatever else you desire, her male becomes the victor. However, she does not eliminate the other potential alphas but make it so it is only her forces that keep her male in power. Think of it as what Cleopatra kind of did with Julius Caesar and Mark Antony.

6. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Except that Mark Antony and Cleopatra both got pwned by our good friend Ceaser Augustus. Well, at least that's what he became known as later. All hail the first emperor!

7. Nytmare

Nytmare Fourth Year

Im not to sure about exactly where you want to go with your fic, but I do however see Bella as someone who suffers from Split personality disorder. And when you look at it that way, I think she would be able dominate Lucius rather easily,
    1) shes not afraid of pain, and he is a known wuss.
    2) she was shown to be pretty damn powerful.
    3) She is a fanatic, And we know what they are like.
    4) It's not like shes an idiot, we see in book 6 that she really is a coniving little thing, she knows how to play people against eachother to get what she wants.